Personal Injury Lafayette, LA Lawyer Gets You Back on Track
Helping clients seek a swift and satisfying resolution to their legal issues
Your whole life can be turned upside down by someone else's negligence. At Randal L. Menard, A Law Corporation, we believe that getting compensation for what has happened to you or your loved ones is an important part of your healing process. We have dedicated ourselves for more than 20 years to ensuring that our Lafayette, New Iberia, Baton Rouge and Alexandria clients receive fair and just compensation for any injuries they sustain.
Extensive personal injury practice makes you whole again
Our personal injury law services in Lafayette, LA include:
- Auto Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Burn Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Defective Products
- Premises Liability
- Oil Field Pollution
We can help you seek compensation in a number of situations.
- Traffic Accidents — If you were injured in a car, truck, motorcycle or bicycle accident due to someone else's negligence, then you are entitled to compensation.
- Injuries or Wrongful Death — If you or your loved ones are suffering from a brain, spinal cord or burn injury due to someone else's negligence, we can assist you in getting the right compensation. We also have proven experience in wrongful death cases, representing family members and others who have lost their loved ones.
- Defective Products — If a malfunctioning or unreasonably dangerous product injured you, we at Randal L. Menard, A Law Corporation have the experience it takes to assist you in your products liability case.
- Premises Liability — If you or someone you love has been hurt on someone else's property, you may have grounds for a premises liability case. At Randal L. Menard, A Law Corporation, we will give you candid advice about whether we believe you have grounds for getting compensated by the owner of the property.
- Oil Field Pollution — If oil field pollution has damaged your health or property, you may be able to recover damages, even if the pollution happened a long time ago.
Why it is important to contact a personal injury lawyer
The Louisiana statute of limitations for personal injury cases requires you to file a personal injury claim within one year of an injury manifesting. Failure to do so may bar you from bringing a lawsuit for the injury, so it is important to understand how the statute of limitations might affect your case.
Contact a skilled Lafayette, LA personal injury firm for a free initial consultation
Preserve your right to compensation for your injuries. With our free initial consultation, flexible hours of operation, and easy parking, we make it easy to find out what it takes to make your case. Call Randal L. Menard, A Law Corporation at 337-232-8235 or contact us online for your free initial consultation. Our Lafayette office is normally open Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.